Announcement Date: 12/01/2017
Medical laboratory Manager
Jordan Health Aid Society (JHAS) is seeking the employment of employment of a full time medical laboratory manager, Grade 5.With competencies of development, supervision, developing standards, reporting, follow up., and administration of all biomedical activities related to the organizational growth.
Our medical laboratory supports JHAS’s clinics & programs in its different locations as well as other disciplines requiring different medical testing. The successful candidate will work with JHAS’s Program & Health units to provide oversight of the Laboratory activities. In addition to the coverage of clinical, administrative and technical aspects of the laboratory, the candidate is expected to contribute to our humanitarian mission & core values yet to the organizational growth.
- Applicants must hold a Master of Science in biomedical engineer from an accredited university.
- Must be board certified by the Jordanian ministry of health (MoH).
- Applicants with training and expertise in other areas of Laboratory Science/ biomedical engineering are highly desired and encouraged to apply.
- Must Have a MoH licensure.
- Five years progressive experience in laboratory related health field with at least 4 years in senior level managerial capacity.
- A minimum of two years experience in humanitarian sitting
- Knowledge of Ministry of Health & JFDA guide lines& regulations.
- Knowledge of the international guide lines of medical laboratory SOPs (guidelines)& medical laboratory management.
- Excellent strategic planning and organizational skills, to analyze, set priorities, take initiatives and complete work according to deadlines
- Must be computer – proficiency with proven skills in the use of standard software for word processing, spreadsheet and presentation; knowledge of database management
- Strong interpersonal skills and integrity
- An excellent command of English (written and spoken) is required.
Closing Date: 3/11/2017
Experts interested in this position should forward their resume and cover letter to: